Watch Dr. Lerner describe a choice architecture exercise that she developed with some of her research team (Charlie Dorison, Joowon Kim, and Chelsea Zabel).
Some thoughts on careers in psychology and public policy
Some thoughts on decision science and national security
Resources for increasing the reproducibility and robustness of scientific experiments:
- Open Science Framework: preregistration forms
- Open Science Framework: preregistration examples
- Data Colada: How to Properly Preregister a Study
- Data Colada: Tips to Make Open Research More Findable and Understandable
Useful sites for research on judgment and decision making:
- The Society for Judgment and Decision Making
- SJDM journal, entirely free and online
- SJDM newsletter, current and archived copies
- SJDM blog, “It’s Your Choice”
- SJDM email list, for members and non-members of the society
Useful site for research on human emotion:
Dr. June Gruber, University of Colorado, Boulder
A video channel exploring the evolutionary origins of distinct emotions, their effects on cognitive processes, and the applications of emotion and cognition research to mental illness and well-being.
Ask a Behavioral Scientist:
Have a burning behavioral science question on your mind? Submit it here.
Coverage of social/personality psychology:
Society for Personality and Social Psychology blog.