Lerner, J.S., Gonzalez, R.M., Small, D.A., & Fischhoff, B. (2003). Effects of fear and anger on perceived risks of terrorism: A national field experiment. Psychological Science, 14(2), 144-150. Appendix Materials pages 8-12.
Lerner, J. S., & Keltner, D. (2000). Beyond valence: Toward a model of emotion-specific influences on judgment and choice. Cognition and Emotion, 14, 473-493. The Lerner and Keltner Trait Anger Scale found in footnote 6.
Visit Professor Lerner’s Google Scholar profile
- Open Science Framework: preregistration forms
- Open Science Framework: preregistration examples
- Data Colada: How to Properly Preregister a Study
- Data Colada: Tips to Make Open Research More Findable and Understandable
The Society for Judgment and Decision Making resources:
- SJDM journal, entirely free and online
- SJDM newsletter, current and archived copies
- SJDM blog, “It’s Your Choice”
- SJDM email list, for members and non-members of the society
Dr. June Gruber, University of Colorado, Boulder
A video channel exploring the evolutionary origins of distinct emotions, their effects on cognitive processes, and the applications of emotion and cognition research to mental illness and well-being.
Ask a Behavioral Scientist:
Burning behavioral science question on your mind? Submit it here.
Coverage of social/personality psychology:
Society for Personality and Social Psychology blog.
Dr. Lerner is affiliated with the following organizations:
American Psychological Society (APS; Elected Fellow)
Society for Experimental Social Psychology (SESP; Elected Fellow)